BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bags

It's cheap too!


Living cabin:a one-sided beg

Living cabin, Kedah Tesco

Yong here!
I got nothing to post but I still have to.Let's make it simple.What i'm goin to say is that these begs are convenient and cool unlike stupid plastics,so nerd.There are lots in the market affordable and nice.THink!even though some are expensive but it's worth as we are going to use it again and again.
Some reusable bags are artictic,'they' expresses U!Those pictures were taken in Tesco Kedah-Living cabin.We can also do it ourselve too by reusing clothes or cloth or jeans and sew it if u have a 'designer's telent'.
Few of my friends use it but when i asked them do you use it here?no!why?I'm embarassed.It's always like that.HATE IT!but at least they do use it.Pnut bought one at Kedah Tesco and reduced a plastic.Grateful!
Me?Im using it where ever i can.Sometimes,i don't bring it yet i just use my hands to bring it especially food.It's just fun to become a good example to be followed.Still,there's no follower.I still don't see.guess I just have to continue my habits and soon people will follow.
DON'T GIVE UP!


this is also Tesco!sunshine!







This is a folded-big-shopping bag so that
it's convenient to bring it anywhere.

0 comments: